The purpose of interactive relationships strategy is to use information technologies for increasing profits and reducing interaction costs and to create new marketing channels. Basic categories of interactive marketing communications – advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct sales, direct marketing in the Internet.
- interactive relationships strategy
- Corporate websites
- Advertising promotional websites
- Thematic websites
- advertising support strategies in the Internet
- Corporate environment and supplier&customer interaction environment
With help of interactive marketing communications you will be able to communicate with thousands of users simultaneously.
Hundreds of thousands of your potential customers learn about your product at promotional sites, leave information about themselves, become loyal consumers.
Interactive communication is one more strategically important channel for promoting your products.
- huge audience;
- global coverage;
- work 24 hours a day.
Interactive Marketing Communications do not replace traditional communication channels.
- increase the efficiency of existing communication channels
- reduce interaction costs;
- reduce communications maintainance costs.
The most effective interactive communications display:
- advertising activity support and sales promotion;
- public relations act